In this review of Silvertip Badger shaving brush, I am going to look at some shaving brushes that are considered to be some of the best and more importantly, won’t empty your wallet.
If you are planning on wet shaving with a safety razor, then using a shaving brush and shaving soap can give you the close shave you have been looking for.
However, the type of bristles you choose in that shaving brush can make the difference between a close shave and an absolutely sublime shaving experience.
For most people who use a shaving brush, silvertip badger bristle brushes are considered top of the line, and many wet shavers pay $100.00 or more to own such as brush.
The following reviews of the top silvertip badger shaving brushes may help you to decide if it´s suitable for you.
Table of Contents - Click To Jump Ahead
Parker Safety Razor 100% Silvertip Badger Bristle Shaving Brush
Parker is known for their high quality safety razors so it only makes sense that they would also offer a high quality shaving brush to make your shaving experience complete. The Parker 100% Silvertip badger bristle shaving brush is an ideal accompany for that Parker razor or any safety razor for that matter.
Features of this shaving brush include:
- Genuine Silvertip Badger Bristles.
- Chrome handle. ( Also available with black handle )
- Soft and Dense bristles provide lots of lather and help to soften whiskers.
- Comes with a free lucite shaving stand.
This is an extremely handsome shaving brush, reminiscent of the safety brushes that people used to have and own for years upon years just a couple of generations ago. It is a safety brush that any man can be proud of.
Users give this grooming product extremely high ratings feeling that they got an exceptional brush for an extremely attractive price.
While a few users seem to have gotten a brush that lost bristles quickly and a couple found that the bottom of the chrome handle fell off, this did not happen to most people who purchased this brush and found it to have the following benefits:
- Soft Bristles- Users really liked the soft bristles and stated that they held a lot of water and that was perfect for creating a thick creamy lather that made shaving both easy and incredibly enjoyable.
- Excellent Quality- Although a couple of users had some trouble with the glue on the bottom of the handle of this brush letting go and the end falling off, most users found this brush to be extremely well made and designed to last for years of use.
- Good Weight- People also liked the fact that the brush was no lightweight and that the chrome handle gave it a substantial feel in their hand.
WSP Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush
The high density premium silvertip badger shaving brush “Prince” is a high quality silvertip badger bristle brush that has the following features:
- Premium grade A Silvertip brush is exceptionally soft, but holds its shape when lathering.
- 100% badger hair with no fillers.
- 22 X 18 mm HD 39% more Badger hair than most other brands.
- Handcrafted and Assembled.
The WSP Silvertip Badger Shaving Brush is a thick shaving brush with a maximum of bristles designed to give you years of comfortable wet shaving.
Users give this shaving brush excellent reviews and find that it is a good brush for the price. While a few complained that it shed bristles, most people found that shedding of bristles was minimum and well within what one would expect from any shaving brush.
Features that they found beneficial are:
- Nice Weight- Users liked the weight of it and felt that it was the perfect weight for a shaving brush. It feels substantial without feeling too heavy.
- Creates a Thick Lather- It is stated that its bristles create a thick lather that really makes shaving enjoyable.
- Cleans up well- People also like the fact that this brush cleans up well after using.
One thing users did note is that the entire brush is wider than most shaving brushes, so it did not fit the brush stand that they had purchased for previous shaving brushes.
This is something you may want to keep in mind and purchase a stand that this brush will fit so it can dry properly.
Frank Shaving Brush with Faux Ivory handle
The Frank Shaving Brush has the Silvertip Badger bristles that people love for shaving at a price that people find extremely affordable. Its features include:
- 22mm knot.
- 100% Silvertip Badge Brush.
- Faux Ivory handle.
- Comes with free matching Faux ivory stand.
The Frank Shaving Silvertip Badger shaving brush has a nice looking handle and comes with its own stand so that it can dry properly.
It may be a good beginner brush for those who want to try wet shaving with a safety razor without breaking the budget in case they discover that this type of shaving is not for them.
Overall, users reviews are good, however there are several complaints about bristles falling out. Those who got a high quality brush found the following benefits.
- Soft Brush- Users like the fact that the bristles are soft and hold a lot of water.
- Lathers Up Well- The brush helps create a rich creamy lather that makes shaving easier and more enjoyable.
- No Animal Smell- Many times Silvertip badger brushes have a distinct animal smell, however this brush has had that animal smell removed.
If you are looking for the best Silvertip Badger shaving brush to ensure that your wet shaving experience is as good as it can be, then choosing one of these three brushes can give you the product you want for a price you can afford.