Philips Norelco grooming products are extremely popular. Their ¨5100 series¨ of trimmers are sleek and fashionable trimmers designed to meet various grooming needs.
The Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 5100 is the perfect high performance trimmer for beards, mustaches and that scruffy bearded look.
Table of Contents - Click To Jump Ahead
- 1 Features of the Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 5100
- 2 Hair Length Settings And Combs
- 3 Dual Sides For Head Trimming
- 4 Blade Cleaning and Maintenance
- 5 Battery Power and Cord
- 6 Additional Features
- 7 What Customers Like About the Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 5100
- 8 Dimensions and Storage
- 9 What Comes in the Box
- 10 Price and Warranty
- 11 Conclusion
Features of the Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 5100
- Dual sided trimmer for trimmer and detailing.
- Self sharpening blades.
- Lithium ion batteries.
- 60 minutes of use on a charge.
- 1 hour charge time.
- Adjustable length settings.
- Both corded and cordless operation.
Hair Length Settings And Combs
It comes with one dual comb that fits firmly and can be removed for cleaning. The adjustable wheel locks in your chosen length setting while the LED display clearly shows your choice for easy reference.
It also has 17 settings measuring from 1/64” to 13/32” or 0.4mm to 10mm.
Dual Sides For Head Trimming
It features a wide trimmer on one end and a narrow detail trimmer on the other. The wider end will cut perfectly straight lines on your neck and sideburns while the narrow end makes it easier to groom hard to reach areas around the nose and mouth.
Blade Cleaning and Maintenance
The blades of this beard device are made of ground chromium steel. Maintenance for this blade is easy, you don’t have to oil it, and cleaning it is as easy as rinsing the head of the trimmer under water.
You will find that the self sharpening blades will give you an efficient and neat trim and will always remain sharp.
The blades have rounded tips which will prevent skin irritation for more comfortable trimming.
Battery Power and Cord
The battery of the 5100 is Lithium Ion and this device can be used with or without the cord.
The Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 5100 is a quality trimmer with few features, but those features are high functioning. One additional feature is that it has a digital display.
What Customers Like About the Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 5100
The 5100 gets very good reviews and users find many things about it that they like.
- It is light weight and looks extremely sleek and ultra modern.
- It is easy to use and consumers like the fact that they can use it with cord while it is charging as well as use it cordless.
- It runs quietly, which is perfect for trimming sideburns and ears.
- It produces an even trim.
- The battery charges quickly (in only about an hour) and it lasts for several trims.
- The 5100 is extremely well made and users find it to be durable.
Dimensions and Storage
It measures 1.8” X 1.5” X 7.2” and weighs about 1 pound. There is no bag or box offered for storage.
What Comes in the Box
One of the nice things about the 5100 is that there isn’t a load of accessories to have to keep track of. All you will find in the box is the dual headed trimmer, power cord, beard comb, and cleaning brush.
Price and Warranty
This isn’t the cheapest basic trimmer on the market, but its durability makes it a good deal. It also comes with a 2 year warranty.
The Philips Norelco 5100 is ideal for those men wanting to maintain their beard or mustache and are looking for a good solid basic trimmer, but don’t want to have to keep track of a host of accessories.