For those men who are seeking a hair and beard trimmer than can be used either with a cord or without, the Remington HC5350 Professional cord/cordless rechargeable beard trimmer offers users both of these options and a lot more.
- Trimmer offers several cutting options.
- Trims both hair and beard.
- Holds a charge for a reasonable amount of time.
- Easy to clean.
The Not So Good
- Most of the settings for this trimmer are all over 1 inch.
- A little large in size.
Features of the HC5350 Cord/Cordless Rechargeable Beard Trimmer
This device has several nice features that makes it a contender among other cord/cordless rechargeable trimmers.
These features include:
- Pro power motor with self sharpening advanced stainless steel blades that stay sharp for the life of the trimmer.
- Click and rinse feature makes this trimmer easy to clean.
- Plugs into a normal wall outlet or can use a micro USB connection for charging (USB cord is not included with trimmer.)
- 40 minute run time per charge.
- 2 combs with 8 setting lengths to give you the exact trim you are looking for.
- Can be used both with cord and without.
- Comes with a 3 year warranty.
What’s in the Box
When you purchase your Remington HC5350 Professional Cord/Cordless rechargeable beard trimmer and hair clipper, you should find the following when you open the box:
• HC5350 trimmer.
• 2 combs.
• Hair texturizer.
• Power cord.
• USB wall charger.
What the Reviews Say
Reviews for this product are quite good. The majority of people who purchased these clippers were extremely pleased with their purchase.
However, not everyone liked this beard and hair trimmer equally well, so here are some advantages and disadvantages users found when using it.
- Gives an extremely smooth hair cut.
- The adjustable combs do an excellent job of keeping your hair at the length you want it.
- Pop up blade guard does close trimming of beard or body hair.
- Trims and thins thick hair extremely well.
- Holds a charge for a long time.
- Not a ton of attachments to have to keep track of.
- Cleaning this trimmer is a snap.
- Extremely durable.
- Comes at a very nice price.
- While this is great as a hair trimmer, it isn’t that good for beards as most of the setting lengths are over 1 inch, making it not so good for maintaining those shorter beards.
- Although lightweight, some users feel that this trimmer is large.
While most users agree that the Remington-HC5350 professional beard and hair trimmer does a good job on trimming hair, there are some users that were not so impressed.
However, you have to keep in mind the low price of the trimmer and not compare it with some of the other lot more expensive trimmers.
Overall, many users are extremely satisfied with the job this grooming tool does on their beards.