With its ultra modern and handsome design, the TRYM II Hair Clipper kit has much more to offer the users than simple good looks. This is an all-in-one trimmer that can help you stay well groomed each and every day.
- Works extremely well on parts of the body from the head to the toes.
- Looks attractive and takes up little space on the bathroom counter.
- Good battery life.
The Not So Good
- You can´t rinse this trimmer or expose it to water.
- Could use more attachments.
Features of the TRYM II Body, Mustache and Beard Trimmer Kit
The TRYM II may come at a budget price, but this kit does pretty much everything that some of those more expensive trimming kits do.
Features of this kit include:
- Comes in a sleek, modern and attractive design.
- Professional grade sharp metal blades.
- 4 Trimming attachments: 1.5mm 3mm, 6mm, 9mm.
- Space saving base deck.
- Rechargeable battery.
- 110 Volt.
- 1 Year warranty.
What Comes in the Box
When you purchase a TRYM II rechargeable modern hair, body, mustache and beard kit, you will find the following in the box when you open it:
- TRYM II Trimmer.
- 4 attachments.
- Charging Base.
- Power adapter.
- Cleaning brush.
What the Reviews Say
Reviews are extremely positive with this device getting some exceptionally high ratings across the board.
Users who reviewed this product, have used it to cut their hair, shave their head, trim their beards, mustaches, sideburns and eyebrows, and used it in different places below the neck.
Not even one user has complained about this trimmer pulling hair anywhere on their body or causing their skin be scrapped or otherwise irritated.
Here are the advantages and disadvantages users who use the TRYM II mentioned:
Advantages of the TRYM II
Most users found that this device had far more advantages than disadvantages. These advantages include:
- Extremely stylish trimmer that looks good in the bathroom.
- Gives a professional quality hair, beard, and mustache trim.
- Gets close enough to trim those sideburns like a professional would.
- Extremely well thought out and designed trimmer.
- Works well on thicker hair and beards.
- Good battery life.
- Very reasonably priced.
Several users stated that the TRYM II trimmed everything they needed far better compared to trimmers that they previously had and had paid twice or three times as much for.
Disadvantages of the TRYM II
Surprisingly, there seemed to be very few disadvantages users found. The two disadvantages that were mentioned were extremely small and these were:
- It is not possible to clean the trimmer by rinsing it under the water.
- Some users would have liked a few more attachments.
Although the TRYM II is considered a budget priced trimmer, most users agree that it performs like a more expensive trimming kit.
While it may lack fancy lights or some of those extra bells and whistles, users state that it gives a very professional trim and leaves them looking professionally well groomed.