What you need is a beard wax that keeps the beard under control while making it look healthy and give it that soft feel that women love. We scoured the Internet and found three brands of beard wax that will give your beard both a great look and feel.
Table of Contents - Click To Jump Ahead
Honest Amish Original Beard Wax All Natural And Organic
If there is one group of people who know about beards, it is a company called Amish. So, it seems only fitting that Honest Amish Original Beard Wax would be the wax that men would turn to when they find that they need a grooming product to control their beard and keep it looking neat and tidy.
Features of this wax include:
- This is Honest Amish oldest beard wax recipe.
- Not only does it control your beard but also conditions and gives it a healthy shine.
- All natural ingredients include: beeswax, organic oils, fruit and nut butters and botanical additives.
- 2 Ounce can.
- Made in the U.S. A.
Honest Amish Original Beard Wax provides a light to medium hold, enough to keep those odd chin whiskers from straying away, but not enough to provide sculpturing.
The vast majority of users love this beard wax and give it an exceptionally good rating. Users feel that the benefits of this wax include:
- Keeps random hairs in place.
- Absorbs easily into your beard.
- One tin lasts for several months.
Professor Fuzzworthy’s Beard Care Gloss and Conditioner
Another popular beard wax is Professor Fuzzworthy’s Beard Care Gloss and Conditioner which provides your beard with a light hold while conditioning it.
Here are its features:
- Rich conditioning oils.
- Pleasant manly fragrance.
- Contains leatherwood honey and beeswax, organic olive oil, organic and bio dynamic Tasmanian Herbs.
- 100% natural.
Professor Fuzzworthy Beard Gloss goes on your beard easily and absorbs quickly, providing conditioning and a light hold that keeps it looking good. Users give it good ratings and find the following benefits when using this product.
- Doesn’t leave your beard feeling stiff, instead leaves it feeling soft and touchable.
- Controls stray whiskers well.
- Reduces beard dandruff and the itching under your beard.
- Most users feel the aroma is quite pleasant although not long lasting.
Beard Balm Natural Leave In Conditioner
Made in Detroit, Beard Balm is a great beard wax that provides a gentle hold that helps men keep stray hairs neat and tidy.
Features of this beard wax include:
- Stops split ends, tangles and flaky chin skin as well as provides hold.
- Contains grape seed oil, coconut oil, lanolin, beeswax, lemon peel, eucalyptus leaf and geranium leaf
- Made in small batches to ensure quality control.
- Helps tame stray hairs and give you a debonair look.
Overall, users of Beard Balm are quite happy with the purchase and how well this beard wax works to control those stray hairs. While some men (and women close to these men) really enjoy the natural fragrance of this beard wax, others feel that is has a medicine like smell.
Benefits users enjoy when using Beard Balm include:
- Light styling and sculpturing.
- Softer and more manageable beard.
- Reduces beard itch.
Taming that chin hair and keeping the woman in life happy and whisker burn free is easier than you may have thought possible with one of these three brands of beard wax.