Carrot And Lemon Juice To Lose Weight
The natural juice of carrot and lemon is a good alternative to improve the health of the organism and facilitate the loss of weight at the same time.
Each of these foods have very interesting slimming properties. The carrot is very rich in fiber as well as water and stands out for its purifying, detoxifying, diuretic and satiating properties while the lemon contains a good amount of vitamin C and is perfect for burning more fat and improving digestion.
The habitual consumption of carrot and lemon juice together with a hypocaloric diet and the regular practice of physical activity can be the ideal formula to lose a few kilos.
Table of Contents - Click To Jump Ahead
Benefits and Properties of Carrot and Lemon Juice
The juice of carrot and lemon is a perfect drink to include in diets of slimming because it helps to reduce the appetite during the day and promotes the burning of fats due to the properties of these two natural foods. So, let’s see the benefits of this juice, taking into account the properties of each of the two ingredients.
Benefits of Carrots to Lose Weight
- Due to its high content in water and fiber, the carrot is cleansing and it therefore helps eliminate all the toxins, fat and waste that are accumulated in the body.
- It is diuretic helping to fight fluid retention and the consequent swelling. This is achieved by stimulating renal function and helping to expel excess water through urination.
- It is very detoxifying and its richness in vitamins and minerals improve the body’s metabolic processes.
- Its consumption provides a feeling of fullness which is a great help to lose weight because it allows us to reduce the amount of food we usually eat every day.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that are very beneficial for the digestive system as it helps to combat heaviness, abdominal swelling, flatulence, etc.
- It is a thermogenic food, which means that the body temperature increases when eating it and, therefore, there is a greater calorie burn.
Benefits of Lemon for Weight Loss
- Lemon benefits the health of the digestive system and improves the process of digestion. More specifically, it stimulates the production of gastric juices in the stomach and, therefore, consumed foods break down more quickly and fats do not get accumulated in the body.
- It helps to prevent the swelling of the abdomen and the suffering from gases.
- It is an excellent natural diuretic that promotes the elimination of toxins and prevents the accumulation of fluid, which is also important to avoid cellulite.
- Contains pepsin and this substance makes better use of the proteins that are consumed and that burn more fats.
- Thanks to its fiber and pectin content, it is very satiating and helps to fight the sensation of hunger during the day.
How to Make Carrot and Lemon Juice Recipe to Lose Weight
To properly use all the properties of carrot and lemon juice, it is important to prepare it following the recipe described below so as not to contribute to the body too many calories and accelerate your weight loss in a completely healthy and natural way.
- 4 carrots.
- 1 lemon.
- Some mineral water.
1. First, you should peel and wash the raw carrots.
2. Cut them into slices and place them in the blender or in the glass of the blender.
3. Add a little mineral water and process or beat until a consistent and homogeneous mixture is obtained. A larger amount of water can be added if the consistency obtained is very thick for our taste.
4. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze both halves to obtain the natural juice of this fruit.
5. Finally, add the lemon juice to the carrot juice and stir.
6. In case you want to sweeten it a little, it is important not to add sugar and, instead, opt for some stevia or another natural sweetener.
How to Drink Carrot and Lemon Juice to Lose Weight
In the same way that preparation of this juice is very important, the way of taking it is equally important. To fully benefit from the satiating and slimming effect of this drink, it is best to drink 2 glasses a day, one in the morning before breakfast and another a few minutes before lunch.
In addition, this juice will not only help your weight loss, but you will also quickly notice its benefits in the health of the digestive system, feeling much less heavy after eating.
However, like any other natural solution, this juice must be added to a healthy diet that is balanced and low in calories to achieve the desired results. Likewise, without a routine of regular exercise that complements the diet, it will be practically impossible to achieve the changes that you desire.
Other Recipes for Weight Loss with Carrots and Lemons
To the carrot and lemon juice you can also add other foods that are equally effective in losing weight in less time and benefiting the health of the body in general. Here are some other delicious and healthy variants of this recipe:
Juice of Carrot, Apple, Lemon and Celery
With this recipe you can benefit by the additional diuretic and detoxifying properties of the apple and the anti-inflammatory, digestive and satiating effects of the celery. Let’s see how to make it.
- Ingredients: 2 carrots, 1/2 apple, 1/2 lemon and 1 stalk of celery.
- Preparation: Wash and chop the carrots, apple and celery, and process in the blender or with the blender. Add the lemon juice to the mixture, strain and you’re done! If you want to prepare this recipe in a shake version, you can add a little skim milk to avoid adding extra calories.
Carrot, Lemon and Parsley Juice
Parsley has cleansing, diuretic and fat burning properties. Let’s see how to make a carrot, lemon and parsley juice that is a good natural drink for weight loss.
- Ingredients: 1 large carrot or 2 medium carrots, 1 lemon, 1 sprig of parsley and a small spoonful of honey.
- Preparation: Liquefy the carrot with the chopped parsley and add a little water. Then, strain the mixture and add the freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey.
Juice of Cucumber, Carrot, Apple and Lemon
Cucumber is very rich in water. It provides very few calories and helps eliminate liquids from the body in addition to reducing hunger. Here’s how to make this natural weight loss juice.
- Ingredients: 4 carrots, 1 lemon, 1 apple, 1 cucumber and a piece of ginger (optional).
- Preparation: Wash and chop the carrots, the apple and the cucumber. Blend all the ingredients and finally add the lemon juice. Strain and drink.
To conclude, carrot and lemon juice is a good natural drink to lose weight but it obviously has to be combined with some other changes in your daily eating and lifestyle routine.