Colonel Conk Shaving Soap Review
Colonel Conk’s shaving soaps are one of the most popular brands of shaving soaps around. Many people prefer not to keep any other soap in their shaving kit.
But, as unbelievable as it may seem to some, there are people who are still searching for their perfect lather and those people may want to try one of these Col. Conk shaving soaps to see if they find the right soap for them.
Table of Contents - Click To Jump Ahead
Col.Conk World’s Famous Shaving Soap Bay Rum
Colonel Conk Bay Rum Soap is one of this companies best selling shaving soap. It reminds many people of the old fashioned manly barber shops that are full of those straight razors and shaving strops. Features of this soap include:
- Bay Rum Scent.
- 2.25 ounce bar is 2 1/2” in diameter and 1” tall.
- Contains Avocado oil and Vitamin E.
- Glycerin based.
If you are looking for more of that old time barber shop experience, then this shaving soap just may deliver, when it comes to the scent. What is also nice is that while the scent is there while you are lathering up and shaving, it doesn’t last long, so you can use whatever brand of aftershave you choose.
The majority of users really like this Bay Rum scented shaving soap and give it high marks. Of course, each person has his own preferences and the scent of this soap is not for everyone, however for those who like the scent they find that this soap:
- Works Into A Nice Lather- For those who really want a thick lather when shaving, this product doesn’t seem to disappoint.
- Lubricates Well- The addition of glycerin in this soap along with the Vitamin E oil helps to lubricate the skin, helping the razor glide effortlessly.
Colonel Conk Glycerin Soap Variety 4 Pack
For those who want to try Col. Conk’s famous soap, but simply aren’t sure which scent to try, this variety pack will allow them to try several different scents. Features of this package include:
- 4 bar variety pack includes the following scents: Lime, Amber, Bay Rum and Almond.
- Each bar is full size 2.25 ounces, 2 1/2” in diameter and 1” tall.
- Contains glycerin, Avocado oil, and Vitamin E.
This variety pack of Colonel Conk soaps is great for people looking to try this shaving soap for the first time as well as making a great gift to that person who enjoys wet shaving.
- Moisturizes- Not only did several users think that they get a great shave using this soap, but they also felt that it helps their skin retain moisture.
- Nice For Sensitive Skin- Men with sensitive skin stated that the soap helped the razor glide across their skin, resulting in less irritations.
Just as a side note, users’ two favorite scents seem to be the Bay Rum and the Lime.
3 Pack 2.25 ounce Colonel Conk Lime Shaving Soap
This Pack of Colonel Conk’s Lime shaving soaps is perfect for those men who like this soap and prefer the lime scent.
Let’s see some of its features.
- 3- 2.25 ounce bars of lime scented soap.
- Each bar is 2 1/2” diameter and 1” tall.
- Contains Gycerin, Avocado Oil, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera.
The bars may seem small, but they do last quite a while. Having a 3 pack is nice because you always have at least one bar on hand.
- Nice Clean Scent- Several users stated that this soap has a nice clean scent and it smells natural and not artificial.
- Lathers Well- Most men feel that it really lathers well with one user stating that while the lather doesn’t look much in the bowl, once the brush is full of soap and you begin applying to your face, it really starts to work up a lather.
- Good Lubrication- It lubricates face well, resulting in a smoother and less irritating shave.
In conclusion, if you have been considering giving Colonel Conk Shaving soap a try, wanting to try a different scent or simply stocking up on this shave soap, any of these soaps will help you accomplish your goal.