Top Natural Tips For Hair Fall
Everybody has experienced some type of hair loss one way or another which has probably made us feel concerned and worried about its reasons and how long it would last. It’s a fact, for example, that seasonal hair fall is very common especially during Spring and Autumn.
So here, we will give you some top natural tips for hair fall which can easily be followed and will boost your hair from both the inside and outside.
Keep in mind that you can also follow these tips as a preventive measure to strengthen the hair and prevent it from falling.
Add Natural Foods For Hair Loss To Your Diet
Each hair consists of keratin which is created when amino acids, minerals, vitamins and lipids are formed. Still, the problem begins when our body is not provided with the right healthy foods which contain all these necessary nutrients to create keratin.
Nutrients that you need to consume through natural foods to prevent and help with hair loss are complex B vitamins and vitamin E, iron, magnesium, zinc and unsaturated fatty acids. Foods which contain these nutrients are fish, eggs, lean meat, fresh fruits and vegetables (preferably organic), legumes, milk, wholegrain bread, cereals as well as virgin olive oil.
One highly nutritional natural food which does not only boost your body from the inside but also slows down hair loss and improves the appearance of skin as well as strengthens the nails is royal jelly. Still, you have to make sure that you are not allergic to it. You can buy royal jelly from health shops, pharmacies as well as online, and you should always make sure that it looks white and shiny.
Try to Use Natural Oils as a Hair Fall Treatment
Using laurel oil for hair has been often used by my mother to strengthen our hair as children but other natural oils are similarly effective.
Once a week, before washing your hair, massage it for a few minutes using olive oil and then spread it all along the hair. Let it function for half an hour covering your hair with either a bathing cap or a warm towel since the heat will maximize the oil´s toning up and therapeutic properties.
Apart from olive oil, you can use laurel oil which contains fatty acids and is rich in vitamin E. It will tone up, protect and strengthen your hair. Other beneficial natural oils for hair are almond and avocado oil.
Still, you need to keep in mind that all these natural oils and especially laurel oil might make your hair feel greasy and oily, so you will need to shampoo thoroughly after using them. The secret to get rid of the oil more easily is not to wet the hair before shampooing.
So, what you have to do is pour some shampoo on your palm, mix it with a little warm water and then apply it on the hair. Also, if you apply any of the above natural oils, there is no need for a hair conditioner after shampooing.
Make Your Own Natural Masks And Toning Lotions For Hair Loss
- Mix a bowl of yoghurt with an egg yolk and massage your head with it. Let the mixture on for a few minutes and rinse off with plenty of water.
- Heat a cup of honey till it becomes liquid and mix it with 4 big cups of warm water. Spread the lotion on your hair after washing, let it on for about 20 minutes and rinse off with water.
- Mix 200 grams of colorless powder henna with 4 table spoons of olive oil (if your hair is oily, use only 2 table spoons) and 1 egg yolk. Apply this thick mask on the hair before washing and let it work for approximately half an hour.
Which Essential Oils Are Good For Hair Fall?
Ylang ylang essential oil is used in the case of hair loss while patchouli essential oil is considered as a great toning up oil for the hair. Thyme essential oil can reduce hair loss and dandruff in oily hair and rosemary essential oil is known for its strengthening properties when it comes to weak hair.
Lemon essential oil adds shine to both natural and dyed hair while wild juniper essential oil works as an antiseptic and balancing agent in the case of oiliness. Finally, sage essential oil is one of the most well known hair boosters.
Make your Own Natural Recipes Using Essential Oils
- Mix 2 table spoons of almond oil and a bit of wheat germ oil with 2 drops of ylang ylang essential oil and 2 drops of rosemary essential oil. Use this mixture to massage the scalp of your hair.
- If you are using a good shampoo for hair growth or a hair thickening shampoo, you can add 10 drops of thyme essential oil and 5 drops of tea tree oil into them to strengthen their properties.
- Add 20 drops of rosemary essential oil and 10 drops of lemon oil into some laurel oil and use the mixture to massage your head. After massaging, let the mixture on for some minutes.
- If you have weak hair that start falling, a good idea is to add 8 drops of sage essential oil into your shampoo to tone the hair up.
- For hair loss, you can also mix 20 ml of almond oil together with 5 drops of rosemary essential oil and 5 drops of ginger.
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good For Hair Loss?
If you have increased hair loss, try making an apple cider vinegar lotion. All you have to do is to add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into one glass of water and stir well.
Every morning and night dive your comb into this lotion and comb your hair well so that the lotion spreads everywhere. You can follow the same procedure every day for a week. If you see that the problem symptoms do not subside, ask for your dermatologist´s advice.
In conclusion, these were our top natural tips for falling hair which can give you a quick and easy solution to your problem. Still, if you see that the hair loss is persistent, it is best to seek for some professional help.